LATEST RELEASE... 2/19/26... The Forest is Forever: No. 3 in The Collected Ralph Stories

Wednesday, August 12, 2026

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁Fall Is Coming! 🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

 

          This is just some photo I took driving around in the mountains one fall day. Nothing special, just snooping as usual, trying to get a little bit lost. Like that. It never works though, because if you know where the Cascades are, you know where the salt water is, and you know where Mt. Rainier is, and Mt. Baker, well, that would be like getting lost in your house.  


            The same day, Oct. 26, 2012, we saw this guy taking care of his Angus steers. They ran right up to him!


            Same day. A very tempting stream. This is prime territory for our Forest Keepers! You can bet they are keeping an eye on things out there.
            I didn't want to drive home wet, so I didn't "fall in." Sigh.

            Have a wonderful Cat Buttering Day! As my grampa used to say, "Tell me a story!"  If you want to!


πŸƒπŸπŸƒπŸ¦‍⬛

No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year