LATEST RELEASE... 2/19/26... The Forest is Forever: No. 3 in The Collected Ralph Stories

Friday, August 7, 2026

August 8, 2020


             This nice fellow guards the sheep on a farm beside the small highway which leads to Silvana, WA. He, or another just like him has been there for as long as I've been driving up to the country butcher. I've long puzzled over the orange ball attached to his collar. Maybe it's to keep him from leaping the fence when people like me stop to talk to him.
            He has no sense of humor whatsoever. It's all duty with that guy.


            A little further down the road you can make a right and cross a small river and head out to the blueberry farm. It looks like nothing is out there, so they put encouraging little signs on the power poles.
            What a green place!
            I just wanted you guys to know I was thinking of you, even if I didn't have time for a story to be born.
            These are the good old days! I wish you all the joy your hearts can hold.


🍁
Fall is coming!

No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year