Monday, July 1, 2024

Fooling Around On The Back Porch Open Thread


         I received some seeds in the mail, which I had been waiting around for. Mixed greens and zucchini. I only have some pots to plant in so didn't buy much.  I think there is still time to grow some squash and leaves.
        The non-bulb type onions are very happy.  I even picked some!
        We planted some zucchini in the raised bed downstairs too.  I suspect that two hills of zucchini are enough for four people.

        It was good to get outside, to be hollered at by crows, good to do something without a keyboard attached to it!  Who knew?  It still works!

        It's a small step, but it felt good.

        When the greens and zucchinis emerge I will probably post their portraits too.

        Bless all your little hearts today.

        Happy July 1, 2024.  Wow!  Year half over!

        



No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year