Thursday, May 11, 2023

How Is Your Springtime Going?

 

Surely this is achievable! 

Let's just take a break from all this novelissimo!


So what do we do when spring finally comes?  Not what I used to do, for sure.  At one time, when March seemed to be settling down a little I would be out in the garden with a spade turning over the dirt.  I actually enjoyed it.  Later we got a Honda tiller and that was fun too.  I highly recommend them.  It always started, no matter what and was not too bouncy for me to use.
But now there is no garden.  
I could plant potatoes in something! lol! Or garlic!!

(hm.........interesting..........)



So what do you do in the spring?  Motorcycle rides? Handsprings on the beach?  Power shopping?
Something I didn't think of?  OH! Clearing out the house!

What say you?

No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year