Saturday, May 21, 2022

Listen To Hear An Almost Familiar Voice


 Happy Sunday morning.  I was actually up last night thinking about what's next.  Have been reading the book of Daniel lately.  Its been a while, and as is usually the case with these things my perceptions of what he was seeing in the 7th chapter has become crisper, more, just more.

Well, this music reminds me of an odd thing from childhood.  I remember "hearing"  a mighty, unimaginably huge instance of voices singing deeply.  It made my father angry when I told him.  I think he thought I was putting on airs.  Anyhow, I can still hear it a bit if I concentrate.

I used to laugh at people who said they just wished GOD would speak to them.  I would think he never shuts up.  Don't you have eyes?


                                         WHAT A DAY TO BE ALIVE!

No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year