Saturday, May 7, 2022

What A Bunch of Straight Shooters!



To my utter surprise, Neithan is correct!  (Not that I doubted his veracity really)

I have been among you all for around seven years.  I went back last night and read a few threads of comments back in 2015.  In so many ways the flavor of the commenting was very much the same, but not quite.  

A goodly lot of those names we don't see anymore.  Some have gone to their eternal home, some we don't know.  At least I don't.

2015 was quite a year in my life.  I nearly joined the ranks of those departed.  So many changes since then.

Here again, I want to add my petition to the Lord of Heaven and Earth that he heal, strengthen and lift up our dear MOTUS and give Raj the grace and strength to be all she needs him to be, in Jesus' Name.

No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year