Thursday, May 26, 2022

Books. The Love and The Terror

 Does anyone know how to adopt out a lifetime's supply of books?


The idea of trying to sell them is laughable.  The collections are quite personal.  Who cares about oddball cookbooks and howto pamphlets for old fashioned appliances?


This is not nearly the whole thing.  Just some photos I have.  Then there is the whole matter of my knitting books.  Why do I have knitting books?  I don't know.  I could write them myself. My work area here is like a representation of part of my mind.  Sometimes I look at this stuff and try to read what it means.


I think it might be just about time to be free.  I don't want to leave it all for someone else to clean up.  When does one burn the notebooks?

No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year