Friday, September 22, 2023

How To Build A Monster

 

Let it be! lol!



This has to do with judging.

So, say, I see a painting. It exists, non-verbally. There it is. No one has said anything about it to me, or anyone as far as I know. It is unjudged. Not defined.

If I open my big mouth and say it is a piece of dreck, I have pronounced judgement on it. Now, I have made a thing. The thing I have made becomes real in a sense. There it is. A hateful little imp. That is, if anyone hears me.

Is it true or is it false. It is neither. It is subjective in reality.

I could have chosen to say this about anything. A song. A story. A person.

My judgement was unnecessary. It made a little creation of un-love.

This is all very new to me. I was thinking on this early this morning and it occurred to me that I don’t need to assign value to every darn thing I see.

What would be the loving thing to do?

Going back to the painting, I could be happy that the painter was able to do a painting and allow him the joy of it. I could think about what the painter was trying to express. I could just dig the colors. Whatever. I could let the whole thing alone.
Obviously, I have to judge my own work.  That's different. lol

For another thing, these creatures tend to breed more of themselves.

Who asked me?

There is only one Judge over all the earth.

 


No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year