Wednesday, December 13, 2023

A Word From Our Sponsor

 


Our God intends that we be full of joy.

I think that the principle of the mustard seed works here too. Bear with me for a minute, ok?

I think that if we can find something to be thankful for and joyful about, that one thing becomes all things, in a sense. Then all is joy.

I understand that life comes in waves and is cyclical. But we do what we can.  We can increase the amount of happiness in the world on purpose, as an act of obedience, in fact.

fabulist (n.)

1590s, "inventor or writer of fables," from French fabuliste, from Latin fabula "story, tale" (see fable (n.)). The earlier word in English was fabler (late 14c.); the Latin term was fabulator.
Your fabulist really appreciates you guys. I could say love, and there is that, but I think appreciate carries with it a sense of each person's character and style.

No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year