Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Worry Goats vs Shalom Lambs

 



*Sorting my Herds* 

Thinking today, again, about Things I Can Fix or Even Affect vs Things I Have No Impact On.

I’ll start my listing with things I might imagine I have some impact on.

· What other people think.

· What almost all other people do.

· Politics.

· How people vote, along with how it gets counted.

· Professional sports.

· TV, Movies, Online programming.

 

   What the rest of the world is up to.     


You know how it goes. Anything where I imagine I inhabit a sort of self-aware group.
Yes, it is natural, like likes like. It’s how people operate, but it can become delusional.
Like the worry rocking chair, it can make one miserable. 
I have to sort this out constantly.
We may be walking with other people doing the same things, but we are born, die and live as individuals.

*** 

The list of things I am really in charge of. These are the things I should spend my life taking care of and thinking about. 
· What I think about.

     What I say or type! 



· What I read and listen to.

· What I believe to be true.

· What work I do.

· The people I live with and/or care for.

· My attitude.

· To a greater or lesser degree my health and that of loved ones.

· My Cats!!! Lol Very importante'.


These are the things that I can improve or maintain. This is a very cursory list of course.

Tending to my own garden as well as I possibly can will probably keep me busy enough.


No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year