Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Its Been A Long Time, Some Manifestations Lately


 Oddly enough, this painting by Gustaf Klimt called the Golden Forest is similar in flavor to the photo of the forest yesterday, but just stylized.  I am mad for this painting and I haven't seen anything that made me want to paint again as much as it does.

I had a nightmare last night.  It was disturbing enough that I cried out audibly. Its been a long time.  I thought I had fought that fight years ago.  Also, very bad imagery came to me yesterday as I was attempting to nap.  Hm.  So, perhaps my defenses are down.  Or perhaps the days are evil, in a way, though also the days are glorious because we live and have our being in G*d Almighty, the Everlasting Father.


No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year