Friday, June 3, 2022

A Time That Never Was, And Can Never Be, But I Love It Anyhow


 Though I've never been in saddle myself, I have a pretty good sense of the true old west and I am old enough for memory.  I mostly remember riding the Portland Rose down to Gooding Idaho where the train station was and meeting the Idaho grandparents at the station early in the morning.  

It would be summer.  The light just coming up.  A hot day getting tuned up.

They had a Studebaker car for a while.  I remember riding in the front down on the floor because there was a little air vent down there that I liked.

At the Gooding station with mother, grandfather and little sister.  70 years ago!  How can it be?

Anyhow, I have seen a lot of tumbleweeds and I like em! 

We are having a nice thunderstorm right now!

No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year