Saturday, March 16, 2024

Saturday Greetings From Friday!

 


    Lazy.   
    Didn't write a thing.
    I went outside for a while.
    I planted a giant pot of broccoli for the thinnings. I figure outdoor weather will benefit those things.  I am confident in them because in my opinion mustard family seeds germinate at about the rate of 400%.
    I planted a second pot to non-bulbing onions.  Never tried that before.  They take a long time the packet says. 65 days!
The seed came from Territorial Seed in OR, which is suitable for our climate here.
    As you can see in the photo of the alley out there the fruit trees are just about to blossom.

    Just about the same view on Feb 27. So here we are in the sunshine just over two weeks later!
As always, 
Love, p



No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year