Sunday, September 8, 2024

Good Morning! Sunday Open Thread!

 The Great Escape Artist

It was one of those days yesterday. I didn't get very much done. I guess that's alright. I have been meaning to take Shabbat off from doing anything much.

There was a cat rodeo. She enjoyed it very much. Mercifully, she was shooed into the house by my son.

Sam and I dumped out the potato pot to find out if there were any spuds at all in it.  Not very many! And they were small.  There must be more to growing potatoes in a large pot!

The fires continue east of us.  Lots of smoke coming our way.  Seems like this happens every year lately. Very soon Ralph will be reporting in on the subject, since that's in his own bailiwick. 

I pray the Lord bless you all, in ways you haven't even dared to dream of yet!






No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year